Teaching grammar can be so overwhelming. There are countless rules and then a list or rule breakers for every rule. The language standards are extensive and can take a significant amount of time to teach. But who has extra time? No teacher that I know has a long block of time for teaching grammar. What if I told you that grammar can effectively be taught in just 10-15 minutes per day? Let me show you how in this free grammar mini-course for teachers!
In the course you will learn:
- how to keep students engaged when introducing a lesson
- the secrets to using grammar interactive notebooks
- a quick way to integrate grammar into writing
- my favorite ways to use task cards for reviewing grammar
- simple strategies for differentiating grammar for all learners
And it’s all free!
The mini course is easy to consume:
- The lessons are broken down into very short videos.
- The videos can be watched any time that is convenient for you.
- You can use your computer, iPad, or phone to watch the lessons! There is even an app to make it a piece of cake to watch when you aren’t home.
When you complete all of the short video lessons, you will be given a professional development certificate.
Again, it’s all free!
Get signed up below👇🏼
Have a Not So Wimpy day,