Hi, I am Jamie and I am addicted to planners. In fact, I am a bit of a planner snob.
I love the small of the paper and buying pens that match the planner. Yup, I have problems!
Teachers in my Facebook groups keep asking for planner suggestions and so I thought I would share my opinions about four different types of planners that I have used.
This is just my opinion. I am not an affiliate. I just like talking about planners.
Here is a summary of my planner opinions:
- Easy to find and buy
- Takes a long time to set it up
- Not easy to customize for your schedule
- Hard to add extra pages
Planner from Teachers Pay Teachers:
- Lots of variety
- Usually editable
- Inexpensive initially
- Expensive to print and bind
- Takes a long time to print and put together
- Not very customized
- Beautiful with lots of cover options
- Fully customizable inside
- Less expensive than Erin Condren
Links from this episode:
Erin Condren: www.erincondren.com
Plum Paper: www.plumpaper.com