Welcome back to the Not So Wimpy Teacher podcast!
Our team has been hard at work this summer and we are SO excited that our new digital math centers have been released and are ready to go!
Whether you are teaching virtually for part or all of your instruction this year, these digital math centers are an incredible resource to keep kids engaged and learning!
Key Takeaways from Episode 70:
- These math centers are interactive Google slides.
- Any platform where you can assign a powerpoint can work with these centers!
- The centers are not self-grading, but simple answer keys are included.
- You can view the student’s answers on the Student Work page.
- The digital center activities are comparable to our printable math centers.
- These are a separate resource, not an update to the printable version.
These digital math centers have already been a best-seller in our Not So Wimpy Teacher TpT store because they cover so many standards, they’re engaging, they’re no-prep, and students will love doing them! CLICK HERE to check out our new digital math center bundles or scroll down to shop!
If you or your students are new to Google classroom, then be sure to grab your FREE copy of our Google Classroom Help Guide.
Shop This Post
Want more Not So Wimpy Teacher tips and tricks? Follow me on Instagram @notsowimpyteacher where I share daily!
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast and leave a review! It’s one of the best ways to support us!