It’s no fairytale–you can teach your students to be great writers
Without the raging overwhelm, crippling stress and nightmarish “what-do-I-do-next” syndrome
Introducing the Not So Wimpy Writing Masterclass:
A proven, contemporary, 10-hour teaching program & methodology that teaches you, step-by-step, how to become a successful writing teacher who inspires students and transforms them into great writers.
We’ve taken everything we’ve learned from our collective 35 years of experience in education and distilled it into a system that’s simple yet powerful. The proof is in the pudding of hundreds of students who’ve gone on to pass their writing assignments with flying colors.
The Not So Wimpy Writing Masterclass is the first program of its kind that…
Is Laser-Focused on Simple Implementation
Our program is streamlined. You won’t find pie-in-the-sky theories and/or strategies that sound nice on paper but in reality are completely impractical in today’s busy and diverse classroom. On the flip side, there’s no filler or fluff either.
Teaches You How to Teach Writing – No Matter Your Skill Level or Curriculum
We’ve designed our program so that any teacher can teach their students how to write, regardless of their writing ability or curriculum. Our modules are uncomplicated and focused on a series of steps. If you can follow instructions, you can become a great writing teacher, plain and simple.
Is Built Specifically for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade Teachers
We’ll be blunt: most of the other courses you’ve seen share strategies that work only in a secondary classroom. Not the Not So Wimpy Writing Masterclass. We’re only teaching you the approaches we’ve personally seen work for these grade levels.
The Not So Wimpy Writing Masterclass gets results. By the end of this program, you will have learned how to:
- Turn your students into skilled writers who love writing so much, they beg for more writing time!
- Follow a process for teaching writing that makes it simple, effective, and even joyful to teach writing.
- Create manageable mini-lessons to teach.
- Find time every day for writing instruction, and weekly conference time for all of your students.
- Help your students get the skills they need to perform well on standardized tests.
- Take all the mystery, overwhelm, stress, and anxiety out of teaching writing.
“They said they learned how to improve their word choice, write better paragraphs and to add more details to their writing! They all said that I (your program) had made them love writing!”