1. Get Your Students Involved
2. One reminder is NOT enough!
- I like to send an email home on the day that the order forms go home.
- I add the deadline to our weekly newsletter.
- I send a book order email reminder again 2-3 days before orders are due.
- On the day before the deadline, I send kiddos home with one of THESE reminder bracelets. All you have to do is pint them, cut and then staple around the kiddos’ wrists on their way out the door.
- I also send a quick reminder through Remind texts.
3. Refer all of your teacher friends.
4. I love monthly specials.
5. Dollar books are a teacher’s second best friend.